Here is our little tree frog from last night. What big eyes you have!
We woke up very early this morning and did a quick hike through the National Park. Swam in the Pacific within the park and saw tons of hermit crabs and iguanas. Within the rainforest part of the park we saw tons of birds, beautiful blue morpho butterflies and Jesus Christmas lizards. I have great pics of a Jesus Christ lizard that will share when I have a better connection. I am writing this while sitting by the pool having an Imperial. Hope you are having a great day too wherever you are.| Little Lizard in Manuel Antonio Park |
| Hermit Crab |
| Searching for Crabs in Manuel Antonio |
| Found one! |
| The beach |
| Jesus Christ Lizard posing |
| And back by the pool at the end of the day |

Wow-sounds like you are having a wonderful vacation. All is good here. Bruce worked last night. Relax and enjoy! Reilly- I can't wait to hear about the bridge and your other experiences! Jane
ReplyDelete